Artist Exhibition Opportunities:
Bottle Works is taking submissions from artists for solo and small group shows in our spacious galleries. We are currently defining our 2019 and 2020 exhibitions calendar. Artists are selected by the Exhibitions Committee. Interested artists should submit their work online according to these guidelines:
Email the following items to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cc to: email@example.com
The subject line must say “Artist Submission”
- 10 jpg images of your recent work. The jpgs must be 300 dpi. The jpg’s longest side should be about 700 – 900 pixels, or the jpg should be about 8 by 10 inches. Save each image naming it this way:
artist’s last name.image number.title
examples: Jones.1.Madonna_and_Child.jpg Smith.2.The_Thinker.jpg
- List of jpg images: include Title of work, medium, size, and year completed
- An Artist Statement – brief description of your process, what influences your work, your philosophy, or why you work the way you do.
- Artist Bio – brief description of your experience, and pertinent information, like awards and accomplishments.
- Artist CV (curriculum vitae) – list of previous exhibitions, corporate or permanent collections your work is in, gallery representations, education, residencies, etc.
- Proposed title or theme of what your show would be
After reviewing your work samples, if the Exhibition Committee is interested in your work, you will be asked to bring some of your work to be viewed in person, by appointment. Then you may be offered a solo show, or we may pair you with another artist for a suggested 2-person or small group show.
By submitting images and information, you agree to allow them to be used online and in print for exhibition documentation and promotion.
Download Artist Exhibition Opportunities Guidelines