Dear Friend of the Bottle Works,
Preparations are in full swing for an exciting 2019 at Bottle Works! We are thrilled with the progress on the Green Roof scheduled to open in June, the Cambria/Somerset Public Arts Project, and our involvement in the Cambria City Cultural Partnership. As an organization, we are proud of our tremendous two-year 61% increase in programs that has evolved into our Lifelong Learning Arts Initiative, which weaves together life-changing cultural experiences for patrons from pre-school to adult professionals. Bottle Works’ classes, events and performances have made a difference in quality of life for hundreds of children, local students and our community.
If you see the value in these initiatives and our broader mission to improve our community, we are asking for your support! Please consider becoming, or continuing to be, a CONTRIBUTING MEMBER of the Bottle Works. Additionally, your MEMBERSHIP gives you inside access, advance notice and discounts to nearly all programs. It’s all happening at the Bottle Works, and YOU CAN be a part of it!
As a CONTRIBUTING MEMBER, all year long, your support will also help us to provide these and more valuable programs:
- Nature Works March 2
- The No Tie Gala Grand Opening of the Green Roof June 21
- The Third Avenue Arts Fest June 28 – 30; Cambria City Ethnic Fest on Third Ave Aug. 30, 31 & Sept. 1
- The Bottle Works Johnstown Marathon, Half and Relay – Race, Rock and Rise 2019 – October
- Artist Hall of Fame Dinner – November
- Cambria/Somerset Public Arts Project
- Gallery Exhibits and Third on 3rd Gallery Nights
- Monthly Ethnic Dinners
Your Bottle Works MEMBERSHIP is community involvement at the highest level. It’s also an affirmation of your belief in our organization. Your generous support will permit us to provide quality arts programming to a broad cross-section of our community. We are determined to make a difference in our region. Please join us! Thank you in advance for your generous support.
P.S. We look forward to receiving your Membership, and seeing you often! YOU Come First at Arts on Third!
The Bottle Works Ethnic Arts Center is a nonprofit 501c3 organization.
Download Membership Form
2019 Membership Levels
2019 Membership Levels
All Members will be listed on the Bottle Works’ Website and on a digital display in the lobby. All receive programming discounts on designated classes and events and will receive advance notice for reservations. Additional benefits based on membership level are listed below.
Personal Membership – $40
You are a fan of the Bottle Works and will receive admission discounts for ONE participant to designated events.
Arts Influencer Membership – $80
You are not only a fan of the Bottle Works, but a Supporter! You believe in our mission and want to take advantage of best pricing on programs.
• Discounts for Two Participants to designated BW events.
• $40 Credit towards programs at Laurel Arts in Somerset County.
• Invitation to a PRIVATE Members-only Reception on the Green Roof, prior to public opening
• 10% Discount on Rental Space
Family Fun Membership – $100
You are raising a family of culture vultures and want your children to enjoy all of the rich cultural experiences the BW has to offer!
• All of the benefits of Arts Influencers extended to 2 Adults and 2 Children.
Arts Aficionado Membership – $250 – $499
You are an interested and concerned arts patron. You are willing to invest in a Contributing Membership, knowing that your investment will make a difference.
• All of the Arts Influencer benefits plus 15% off event rentals including the Green Roof.
Impacting the Arts Membership – $500 – $999
You are among those in the community who truly appreciate the arts and are willing to invest in the cultural future of our community. Savvy yet discriminating, you also plan to attend and support local arts as often as possible, while taking advantage of economical member pricing.
• All of the Arts Aficionado Benefits PLUS recognition on a printed sign in the Gallery, Member Discounts for up to 4 participants, and 20% off of an event rental.
Rainmaker Membership – $1000 +
You are a community leader who is willing to invest in the cultural landscape of Johnstown. You realize the importance of art programs to the economic health and positive lifestyle of the region, and you are willing to step up and effect change.
• All of the Impacting the Arts benefits PLUS One Free Event Rental including the Green Roof.